The SPA Workshops will occur on March 9th, 10th and 13th, please note all workshops will be in-person ONLY. These half-day and full-day workshops are the place to deep-dive into issues relevant to assessment professionals. More information about our in-person workshops being offered in 2022 can be found below. Registration is NOW OPEN!
Participants will be limited to those currently receiving training and supervision in psychological assessment or those with advanced degrees in such fields. You can register for workshops here.
Wednesday, March 9th
- Workshop B: Multi-Method and Contextual, Diversity-Sensitive Methods in Assessment
- Workshop C: Working with “Levels of Information” in Therapeutic Assessment Using the Crisi Wartegg System
Thursday, March 10th
- Workshop F: Fire and Ice: Using the Adult Attachment Projective Picture System in Attachment-Based Treatment of the Failure to Mourn
- Workshop E: An Integrative Approach to Personality Assessment using the PAI and SPECTRA
- Workshop N: Following Ethical Standards, Testing Standards, and Practice Guidelines in Psychological Testing in a Diverse Cultural World
Sunday, March 13th
The Society for Personality Assessment (SPA) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. SPA maintains responsibility for this program and its content.