The SPA Workshops will occur on March 9th, 10th and 13th. These half-day and full-day workshops are the place to deep-dive into issues relevant to assessment professionals. More information about our in-person workshops being offered in 2022 can be found below. Registration is NOW OPEN!
Participants will be limited to those currently receiving training and supervision in psychological assessment or those with advanced degrees in such fields. You can register for workshops here.
Wednesday, March 9th
- Workshop A: Clinical and Forensic Assessment of Psychological Trauma
- Workshop B: Multi-Method and Contextual, Diversity-Sensitive Methods in Assessment
- Workshop C: Working with “Levels of Information” in Therapeutic Assessment Using the Crisi Wartegg System
- Workshop D: Understanding the Underpinnings of Rorschach Responses through the Lens of Neuroimaging and Psychophysiological Research
Thursday, March 10th
- Workshop F: Fire and Ice: Using the Adult Attachment Projective Picture System in Attachment-Based Treatment of the Failure to Mourn
- Workshop E: An Integrative Approach to Personality Assessment using the PAI and SPECTRA
- Workshop G: Integrating Race, Ethnicity, and Culture (REC) into Forensic Mental Health Assessments
- Workshop H: The IOP Instruments and the Complex Relationship between Symptom and Performance Validity Assessment
- Workshop I: Using the MMPI-2-RF/MMPI-3 For Pre-Surgical Psychological Evaluations
- Workshop N: Following Ethical Standards, Testing Standards, and Practice Guidelines in Psychological Testing in a Diverse Cultural World
Sunday, March 13th
- Workshop J: Evidence-Based Applications of the MMPI-3 in Forensic Psychological Evaluations
- Workshop K: Integrate and translate assessment data into client questions: Working on individualized Case Conceptualizations
The Society for Personality Assessment (SPA) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. SPA maintains responsibility for this program and its content.