The goal of SPAGS is to connect students within SPA, provide opportunities to interact and network with professional members, promote student research, encourage reliable and valid psychological assessment, and maintain contact between SPA and graduate training institutions.
We have three different ways to connect with other students at our upcoming virtual convention. (Play with how to have the dates and times there, but I’d like to have them here. And hyperlink where appropriate)
- 1. ) SPAGS Town Hall | Hear an overview of the 2020-2021 SPAGS Boards initiatives, and welcome our 2021-2022 Board.
- 2. ) Assessment of Diverse and Minority Populations: Considerations in Personality Assessment Training | Friday, March 19th at 2:15 pm (EDT):
- SPAGS Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion committee have organized a roundtable discussion, where panelists will share personal and professional knowledge that they have gained related to how identity plays a role in our work.
- 3.) SPA and Division IX Joint Happy Hour | Friday, March 19th at 5:30 pm (EDT):
- Although we encourage you to drop through all the rooms, make sure to stop by the SPAGS room to meet other students and form some connections!