Volunteer assistance is needed to help make the 2021 Virtual Convention and Workshops a success. Although specific volunteer duties will be shared with each individual at least one week before your scheduled time, responsibilities may include the following:
- Assist with admitting registered attendees into the Zoom rooms.
- Monitor questions in a chat and/or forward questions to presenter to answer at appropriate time.
- Assist attendees with zoom technical help, such as helping them find their audio input or ensure everyone stays muted.
- Serve as an additional contact if attendees need handouts or if the presenter needs technical assistance.
- Ensure attendees requested CEs stay visible on camera.
Volunteer slots are on a first come, first served basis. If you have any questions about volunteering, please reach out to Nathan Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org.